Pest Pro Pest Control will eliminate your cockroach problem. We work with the home owners, business and tenants to change the environment and use a variety of different insecticide methods to eliminate cockroaches.
German Cockroach Control: Be really, really clean! Cockroaches need food and water to survive. Without water a roach may only live a week or two and without any food the roach may die within a month. Reducing the amount of food and water causes the roach population to become stressed. The adult cockroaches will start to eat the younger roaches, females will stop laying eggs, and the whole roach population will be more susceptible to the insecticides. Cleanliness is the only sure way to get rid of cockroaches!
- No food left out.
- Sweep and mop the floors. No grime in the corners. Sweep and mop under stove and refrigerator.
- Clean and wipe up after eating.
- No food or water left in the sink.
- No grease on the walls, stove, side of refrigerator, or ceiling.
- No drips in sinks.
- Take garbage to dumpster regularly.
- Vacuum once a week.
Cleanliness is a vital part in taking care of the roach problem. Cleanliness helps the insecticides, gels, and dusts do their job more effectively and efficiently.